Friday 4 February 2011

About me


Welcome to tortueBCN blog, I introduce myself:

My name is Natzaret. Member of the guild Feltmakers Ireland, I teach needle felting. But I have a real passion for all crafts.

My love of handmade craft goes back to my childhood. I was born in Barcelona, where my first teachers were my wonderfully talented grandmother and mother. At present, I am working and living in Dublin, Ireland. And I am taking courses from the National college of Art and Design in Dublin.

I am inspired by the materials themselves. I love crocheting, sewing, needle felting and illustrating.
My products are beautiful and functional. Detail, colour, simplicity and texture define my style.
The result is TortueBCN, a small independent label that creates fun colourful accessories for every body.
To know more about my work, visit : http://natzaretsindreu.wix.com/portfolio

Thank you for your visit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment