Thursday 28 June 2012

Felting classes in Barcelona

After 5 happy years living in Ireland, we are moving to Switzerland; but between the two countries, I'll spend more than one month in Barcelona, my hometown! I'm happy to be here spending time with my family and friends, enjoying a real Mediterranean summer and teaching felting.

I'll be teaching in All you knit is love, the coolest yarn shop in Barcelona. they are in the trendy neighborhood of el Born. The shop is owned by a lovely couple, Miquel and Jennifer, he is Catalan and she is from US.(have a look to their video)



I'll be teaching needle felting and wet felting (shibori and others textures for felting). Have a look to my workshop page and.... Why not to combine a Barcelona trip with felting classes?!

To encourage peolpe to sign for the courses, my dress has been placed on the main window.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great nazaret,

    so sorry didnt get to say goodbye. hope you have a lovely time with your family and teaching in barcelona, btw thanks for the tips on natural dyeing! im going to have another go this time il experiment with vinegars etc.

    besos

    nessa

    ReplyDelete